AS PMO - Computer Systems Analyst 3 - Pipeline Professional Technical - All Levels
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
Ability to apply technical skills and experience in managing selected Windows, Linux servers and numerous workstations supporting highly skilled engineers working with advanced programming languages and algorithms.
- Manages and maintains a smooth operation of workstations while working with network, software, and hardware engineers that are remote and on site.
- Analyzes internal or external customer needs, and determines equipment and software requirements for solutions to problems by means of automated systems.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Prepare security documentation for submission to regulatory agencies.
- Works under only general direction
- Ensures data integrity by evaluating, proposing, implementing and managing software and hardware solutions
- Recommends and implements system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management.
- Performs weekly audits as directed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM)
- Document technical processes and procedures as needed
- Knowledge of NISPOM (Chapter 8) and/or DCID 6/3-ICD 503 information system requirements. Provide backup to various programs located at site.
6-13 years computer Windows/Linux System Administration experience (education may be substituted for 8-9 years
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where multiple projects are being developed and deployed
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and able to adapt quickly to change
- Must be able to obtain an Active Collateral Secret to TS/SCI Clearance
6-13 years of Windows/Linux Systems Administration experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top