Armorer - AF Sceurty Forces , Secret Clearance Qatar
Northrop Grumman is currently in need of a AF Armorer [ 7 level Craftsman ] for Al Udied Qatar. Responsible for overall site Security Forces Armorer Support , the accountability and protection of firearms, munitions, and related assets. Manages armorers and establishes SOP for the armory. Responsible for forecasting and receiving all munitions needed. Conducts scheduling and management of armory personnel and oversees training of armorers. Knowledgeable of Air Force weapons maintenance and parts processes and shall be able to conduct maintenance on weapons .Contractor personnel shall be responsible for cleaning of unassigned weapons. Alerts control centers of any unusual situation in the area.
- 6 years' experience in the Air Force Security Forces career field Position -requires completion of all requirements for award of a 7-skill under the USAF Combat Arms program.
- 1 years of Security Forces Combat Arms.
- Working knowledge of the USAF Security Force Career Field operations to ensure execution of the task order.
- Basic Graduate of the Air Force Security Forces Academy
- Valid US Driver's License
- Active SECRET security clearance.
- Be knowledgeable in the concepts and principles of Air Base Ground Defense.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results-oriented and resilient outlook
- Strong relationship-building, managerial, and collaborative skills
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top