ARBiz Network Analyst - Journeyman (SEC EISD)
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our Team as a Journeyman Network Analyst. This position is located in Fort Lee, VA.
The mission of SEC EISD is to execute program management and lifecycle sustainment functions within cost, schedule and performance for all assigned Enterprise Resource Planning, Logistics IT, Satellite Communications and Department of Defense/Department of the Army Enterprise Business Applications.
Maintains smooth operation of local area, world wide and virtual private networks (VPN). Plans, evaluates, and coordinates installation and/or reconfiguration of hardware and software elements of data and/or voice communication network. Maintains technical expertise in all areas of networks and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc. May propose solutions to management to ensure all communications requirements based on future needs and current usage, configuring such solutions to optimize cost savings. Prepares or ensures that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions. Provides regular monitoring and network analysis regarding short- and long-range planning for in-house systems. May coordinate third-party maintenance for network equipment. May design network or portion of network that include selection of hardware and software packages.
1. Must possess a BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Engineering or Technical discipline. (additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement).
2. Must possess a minimum of seven years of experience.
3. Must be capable of performing network engineering functions including: conceptualization, design, implementation, and optimization.
4. Must be experienced in assessing evolving user needs, translating those needs into network changes through network reconfiguration, hardware and software acquisitions, installation and test.
5. Must be knowledgeable in the application of current and emerging network software and hardware technology and protocols.
6. Must possess a Current Secret Clearance.
7. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top