ARBiz Field Service Analyst - Senior / Lead (SEC EISD)
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our Team as a Senior/Lead Field Service Analyst . This position is located in Fort Lee, VA.
The mission of SEC EISD is to execute program management and lifecycle sustainment functions within cost, schedule and performance for all assigned Enterprise Resource Planning, Logistics IT, Satellite Communications and Department of Defense/Department of the Army Enterprise Business Applications.
Conducts technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations. Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution. Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications. Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives. Acts as local on-site representative to customers organization.
1. Must possess a BS degree in Electronics Engineering or any other Scientific or Technical discipline. (additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement).
2. Must possess a minimum of five years experience.
3. Must have the ability to perform routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions.
4. Must have the knowledge of, and be capable of using, operating systems and database management systems and performs analysis of system operations.
5. Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices.
6. Must possess a minimum of IAT level one accreditation.
7. Must possess a Current Secret Clearance.
8. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top