ARBiz Budget Analyst - Journeyman (SEC EISD)
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our Team as a Journeyman Budget Analyst . This position is located in Fort Lee, VA.
The mission of SEC EISD is to execute program management and lifecycle sustainment functions within cost, schedule and performance for all assigned Enterprise Resource Planning, Logistics IT, Satellite Communications and Department of Defense/Department of the Army Enterprise Business Applications.
Specific duties include:
1. Performs a variety of budgetary functions implementing the organization’s budgetary program, policies, and procedures.
2. Develops, formulates and revises the program’s budget.
3. Responsible for developing estimates for pay and benefits, travel and other resource elements.
4. Manages assigned program in accordance with funding limitations.
Consolidates the accuracy of budget data estimates by the use of statistical techniques, e.g., extensions, averages, trend analysis of historical data.
5. Monitors and tracks billings and payments for assigned program.
6. Verifies that billings and payments occur on a timely basis.
7. Takes appropriate follow-up action.
1. Must possess a BS Degree in Business or Accounting.
2. Must possess a seven year of experience in relevant field.
3. Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working with the General Finance Enterprise Business System (GFEBS).
4. Must possess a Current Secret Clearance.
5. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top