Application Administrator 4
Northrop Grumman Corporate sector is seeking an experienced Application Administrator.
Candidate would perform design, development, implementation, configuration, documentation, testing, and/or modifying of enterprise-wide systems. They would be involved in the planning of system architecture and deployments, as well as responsible for meeting software compliance and security standards. This position will be responsible for troubleshooting issues, working with vendors, and identifying root causes. Some tasks will need to be performed outside of normal work hours (i.e., evenings and weekends). Recommend and facilitate process improvements. Asses and interpret customer needs and requirements to identify solutions to standard and/or non-standard requests and problems.
Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Work with project teams and internal users to define requirements
- Research and design application system architectures.
- Build and deploy application systems and components.
- Analyze operational issues and recommend and implement corrections.
- Coordinate with Developers, Other Application Administrators, Database Administrators and others to design, develop, test, implement, and enhance custom Web, Content, and/or Mobility solutions.
- Develop and maintain application and process documentation.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Candidate must be a US Person
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and at least 9 years' experience with design, development, and implementation of highly complex Content collaboration, Web, or Mobility Solutions
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with supporting or implementing OpenText Content Server systems
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a project manager role
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience maintaining systems using Windows Server 2012
- Experience supporting or implementing SAP
- Relevant Bachelor's degree preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top