Antenna Systems Engineer 5
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for an Antenna Systems Engineer 5 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne.
- Developing RF Communications design concepts, system specifications, & test plans
- Generate Antenna performance specifications (PSPECS) & Supplier Statements of Work (SSOW)
- Interface with suppliers and support cross IPT integration with air vehicle and survivability
- Coordinates the activities of engineers and other support functions to ensure the on time delivery of all CNI antenna
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 14 years of electronics or RF engineering experience OR
- Master's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 12 years of electronics or RF engineering experience OR
- PhD Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 9 years of electronics or RF engineering experience
- A current DoD Secret or Top Secret/SCI level security clearance, to include a Single Scope Background Investigation, a periodic reinvestigation, or an original adjudication date completed within the last 6 years
- Must be able to obtain and maintain program access prior to start
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD Degree in Electric Engineering
- Previous experience with platform integration
- PreviousCost Account Management or Supplier Managementexperience
- Previous experience interfacing with external customers
- Previous experience working on proprietary or restricted programs
- Previous IPT Lead experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top