All Source Intelligence Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman is looking for an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at San Antonio, Texas.
Motivation is essential when working in an environment that will challenge you, force continuous innovation, and work on solutions that make a difference for our customers! As an All-Source Intelligence Analyst you will: review and assess the ability to communicate intelligence requirements, integrate intelligence into operation and decisions, and provide feedback to the intelligence system; provide adversary targeting and trend/correlation analysis for cyber operations; apply intelligence analytic expertise to monitor, access, and report on cyber operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to US computers, communications, weapons systems, and operations; get to utilize and support cutting edge cyber tools for the DoD to perform threat assessments by tracking and fixing exploits on information system assets; a key player in supporting and evolving the processes, procedures and methodologies for implementing and executing exploitation analysis activities supporting a Cyber Protection Team (CPT); involved throughout all phases of the CPT mission including non-customary Systems Architect activities such as imbedded persistent threats and detection/emulation of adversary Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
Responsibilities may include:
- Defining and understanding adversary TTPs with special emphasis placed on Battle Damage Assessment
- Provide training to enable intelligence communication
- Travel up to 50% with trips varying in length, as dictated by the customer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 5 years of experience. 4 additional years of experience can be substituted for the degree
- GSEC or Security and able to to obtain CISSP
- Active Secret clearance and eligible for a TS/SCI
- Knowledge of Operations Security procedures & Intelligence Cycle
- Experience with providing briefings, training presentations, or communication to groups of individuals
- CISSP, CISA, or GCIH
- Active TS/SCI
- Experience with serving as a primary author of analytical reports
- Experience with campaign and contingency plans, including commander's estimates, base plans, concept plans, and operations plans
- Experience with using DoD and client network intelligence reporting repositories
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top