Airframe Project Management 4
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for an Airframe Project Management 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Warner Robins, GA. The selected candidate will support the Joint STARS War-Fighter Support Integrated Product Team (IPT) under the Total Systems Support Responsibility (TSSR) Logistics Sustainment Management IPT (TLSM).
As an individual contributor, the incumbent will:
- Plan, manage and provide oversight for repairs and replenishments of all Joint STARS unique Airframe assets to assure availability of required material to meet Joint STARS operational aircraft availability requirements and total cost of ownership objectives
- Manage and conduct item screening as required to verify and minimize repair "Turn-Around-Time" (TAT) to designated commercial sources of repair and the USAF organic depot
- Report to TLSM IPT Lead and facilitate internal Program Manager Reviews with selective Major Sub-Contractors as required to ensure cost, schedule, and performance targets are met
- Bachelor's degree 10 years of project management experience or Master's degree and 8 years of project management experience
- Experience communicating and team-building in a matrix organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Microsoft Project
- Ability to travel approximately 15% of the time
- Current, Active DoD Secret clearance
- Commercial MRO (Maintenance Repair & Overhaul) management background preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top