Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an Aircraft Mechanic to join its Flight Test team. This position is located in Linthicum, Maryland.
- Plan, perform and coordinate all operation, modifications, inspections, maintenance and servicing of aircraft and ground support equipment.
- Improvise tooling and methods as required to complete the job .
- Certify all required work.
- Keep abreast of and assure compliance with all applicable federal government and civilian regulations and the like pertaining to the maintenance and modification of aircraft.
This is a SEA Union represented position.
This is a 2nd shift position.
- High School Graduate or the equivalent.
- Federal Aviation Administration Airframe and Power Plant Certificate required.
- Four (4) years experience as an aircraft mechanic in the military, industrial or commercial aviation field.
- Must be current in the aviation field within the previous 24 months and have exercised the "FULL" extent of the A&P license.
- Three (3) years turbine engine experience.
- Avionics technical training or experience.
- Ability to read schematics and drawings.
- CRJ-700/900 experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top