- Baltimore, MD
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an Aircraft Mechanic to join its Flight Test team. This position is located in Linthicum, Maryland.
- Plan, perform and coordinate all operation, modifications, inspections, maintenance and servicing of aircraft and ground support equipment.
- Improvise tooling and methods as required to complete the job .
- Certify all required work.
- Keep abreast of and assure compliance with all applicable federal government and civilian regulations and the like pertaining to the maintenance and modification of aircraft.
This is a 2nd shift position.
- High School Graduate or the equivalent.
- Federal Aviation Administration Airframe and Power Plant Certificate required.
- Four (4) years experience as an aircraft mechanic in the military, industrial or commercial aviation field.
- Must be current in the aviation field within the previous 24 months and have exercised the "FULL" extent of the A&P license.
- Three (3) years turbine engine experience.
- Avionics technical training or experience.
- Ability to read schematics and drawings.
- CRJ-700/900 experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top