Aircraft Electrician 3
- Norfolk, VA
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is looking for an Aircraft Wiring Technician to support the incorporation of the aircraft modifications into the E2 aircraft both for USN and FMS customers. This position will be located in Norfolk, Virginia.
Able to understand and interpret wiring schematics and routing paths, disassemble required aircraft parts for accessibility, record and report existing wiring discrepancies uncovered during modification, install component connectors and/or electrical contacts IAW the approved Installation Data Package (IDP). Should have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office. Ability to develop supporting documents and policies in support of ISO 9000-2001.
- High School Diploma or GED with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Must have an active (or active within the last 2 years) Secret DoD security clearance with ability to maintain the clearance
- Demonstrated experience and competency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have the ability to develop supporting documents and policies in support of ISO 9000-2001
- Aircraft wiring related experience.
- Ability to be subject to both external and internal environmental conditions
- Knowledge of basic Navy quality management systems
- Experience on the E2 aircraft electrical systems operation
Back to top