Airborne C4ISR SIGINT Program/Product Manager 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking an Airborne C4ISR SIGINT Program/Product Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located in McClellan, CA.
The Product Manager must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the domain specific market to understand customer technical problems and operational needs, and find innovative solutions for the broader/adjacent markets.
- Building and guiding a team charged with productizing a key Airborne SIGINT sensor and establishing a product line organization within the Sensor and Systems Development Department under the Airborne SIGINT Organization Unit (OU).
- Establishing and maintaining the product baseline as well as the organizational lifecycle of the SIGINT product dealing with the planning, forecasting, or marketing at all stages of the product lifecycle.
- The Product Manager will support the overall SIGINT OU/Department level strategy:
- Address evolution to enterprise solutions, multi-platform
- Support evolution from being SIGINT sensor supplier to supplier of multifunctional integrated SIGINT/Cyber/Comms/EW
- Ensure integration of advanced capabilities, key enablers, to address evolving threat environment
- Reduce SWaP, provide higher reliability, and lower sustainment costs
- Work with ASIP and Guardrail Program Managers to define product release requirements and/or opportunities. You will
- Work with Business Development and Capture Managers to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for product offering, occasionally working with business development, capture management, and key customers.
- Manages the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifies market requirements for current and future capabilities and baselines by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and the user base.
- Drives a solution set across development teams (primarily PMO, Development/Chief Engineering) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Develops and/or supports the implementation of a OU-wide go-to-market plan, working with all programs and other organizations as required to execute.
- Must be able to communicate with all key ASIP/Guardrail technical staff and Program Management Offices.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree.
- 5 years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in ISR technology market.
- 5 years of program management or technical leadership experience
- This position requires travel to customer, end users, and non-customer sites (15%).
- Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
- PMP Certification or equivalent
- Familiarity with US Air Force and Army SIGINT programs
- Strong business and financial reporting acumen.
- Experience with SIGINT product security accreditation.
- Experience securing USG SIGINT product export authorization.
- Experience delivering SIGINT products to international customers.
- Experience/knowledge in Government (DOD) contracting.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top