Advanced Payloads Engineer 2
The Advanced Payloads Engineer 2 must demonstrate the ability to function on a team of engineers in the assessment and initial development of advanced payloads for developmental programs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Surveying the market for candidate payloads and assessing their ability to comply with requirements of the application
- Obtaining and assessing candidate payload costs
- Performing cost/benefit analyses
- Preparing for the presentation of analyses and recommendations to senior management and customers
- Participation on a team of engineers that prepares proposals for advanced payloads to potential suppliers, senior management and customers.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) discipline from an ABET accredited university
- Minimum of 2 years experience/technical knowledge related to payloads design (i.e. Weapons, SIGINT/EA, Radar, or FMV)
- Ability to obtain (in a timely manner) and maintain a Top Secret security clearance and access to Special Programs.
- Greater than two years of experience related to payloads design (Weapons, SIGINT/EA, Radar, or FMV)
- Master’s degree in Engineering
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top