Administrative Assistant & Security Coordinator
- Provide direct assistance to the General Manager (GM) and work to support on related special assignments
- Manage access to the GM, maintain and modify GM's schedule/calendar
- Ensure the GM is made aware of issues that need immediate attention
- Handle confidential business matters and maintain smooth operation of office when GM is unavailable
- Typically responsible for the release of a variety of complex communications that affect the entire organization
- Perform normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining GM's files, screening callers and making proper referrals, arranging meetings and conferences, and receiving/referring/answering mail
- Review drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage
- Answer questions related to office operations and established policies and procedures
- Gather, compile and report on information relevant to GM's direct deports and assignments resulting from senior staff meetings
- Arrange travel plans including making reservations and generating travel documents in accordance with company per diam and travel standards
- Provide assistance as a back up to receptionist
- Make take and transcribe dictation
- Produce employee and guest badges, identification cards, and security reader cards
- Process security information and data for employment records, security clearances, and property control
- Maintain lock and key records
- Process visit authorizations for employees and guests to gain access to restricted areas
- Verify accuracy of information prior to issuing clearances
- Maintain controlled security documents and information
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent with four (4) years of experience
- Ability to perform under limited supervision, with limited instructions needed on routine work and general instructions given on new lines of work or special assignments.
- Ability to perform moderately complex duties and tasks, resolve most questions and problems and refer complex questions to higher levels.
- Ability to frequently interact with both internal and external customers, and to handle sensitive data/information appropriately.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top