Administrative Assistant 4, El Segundo, CA (Clearance Required)
- El Segundo, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems (NGAS) is seeking an Administrative Assistant 4 to support a Special Programs Business Management Director and team in our El Segundo, CA location.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; managing emails and calendars; meeting
- Organization and set-up; managing office supplies; answering phone calls.
- Manages the day to day travel bookings and expense reports in keeping with Northrop Grumman policies
- Reviews draft and finished documents; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment
- Coordinate moves and facilities needs for team
- Coordinate accommodations, computer, and supplies for new hires and existing team members
- Order catering for company meetings and set up conference room
Back to top