Administrative Assistant 4, AMP Data System IPT
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be providing support to the AMP Data System IPT. This position will be supporting 6 managers, and 40 staff members.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing day-to-day office functions with the ability to support calendars
- Coordinates meetings within the office, across the department and in collaboration with our vendors, includes handling of logistics, books/confirms travel plans, obtains security badges for customer visits as required
- Ability to interface and interact with external Customers and Vendors
- Reviewing drafts and finishes documents as needed (PowerPoint skills)
- Answering questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment (Excel skills)
- Deal with facilities and provides necessary resources for staff members
- Must be detailed oriented, highly energetic, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive engagement with team, should work to anticipate, and actively anticipate future conflicts and issues and engage team to resolve prior to them becoming issues
- Proactively and independently maintain IPT databases, and key reference information
- Be a key team member supporting team unity, and engagement activities.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- A High School Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 6 year's of additional education and/or relevant experience
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years, OR must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government SCI access with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last 5 years
- 10 years of administrative experience on a small to medium sized Program and providing day-to-day operational support.
- Experience with enterprise software applications (CONCUR) which support the travel & reimbursement process, and purchasing (iBuy & EPS)
Back to top