Administrative Assistant 4
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a highly qualified, mission oriented Administrative Assistant 4 located in El Segundo, CA with responsibilities including (but not limited to) the following:
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring or answering mail.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and establishes policies and procedures.
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment. High volume of support for travel.
- High School Diploma or (G.E.D) General Education Diplomarequired.
- Minimum of6 years of experience as an administrative assistant or performing administrative support work.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,orPowerPoint)
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years, OR must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government SCI access with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last 5 years.
- Previous experience supporting Director or Executive level Staff
- Previous experience with Concur, iBuy, and purchasing
Back to top