Administrative Assistant 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking an Administrative Assistant 3 to join our team in Huntsville, AL. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Engineering, Sciences, and Technology Central Region Engineering team. In the Mission Systems' sector, you'll support our experts in developing systems and solutions that keep our world safe. The qualified applicant will work in our Huntsville, Alabama office, headquarters for the Missile Defense and Protective Systems (MDPS) division.
The position responsibilities include frequent travel arranging and expense reporting in Concur, assisting Integrated Product Team (IPT) leads with various tasks including calendar coordination, documentation support, meeting minutes, briefings, IPT representation for internal administration groups, and other administrative duties that help alleviate day to day workloads within the IPT team, and assisting with cross-functional team efforts.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of four years related experience.
- Active Secret clearance
- Experience as a team member
- Proficient knowledge of the Concur travel and expense reporting program
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Ability to capture real time meeting minutes and action items
- Able to effectively monitor and maintain multiple Outlook calendars
- Experience with JIRA in both classified and unclassified environments
- Microsoft Access
- Have completed peer review training
- Experience working for/with a government contractor
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top