Administrative Assistant 2/3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform complex, administrative duties in support of the Joint Cyberspace Programs Operating Unit within the Global Cyber Solutions Business Unit. This position will be located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include the full range of standard administrative duties to include meeting coordination, document preparation, escorting visitors, as well as travel and expense processing and preparation of briefings.
- Must work well under pressure, be an independent thinker, and have track record of working in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- Will be responsible for handling senior manager calendars with precision as well as domestic and international travel plans.
- Must possess strong communication (oral and written) skills.
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Work is highly proprietary in nature and an ability to handle information with discretion is critical.
- Answers email, phone calls, and inquiries, routing correspondence to the appropriate person if necessary.
- Uses various PC software packages such as PowerPoint, Excel spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, etc., to produce high quality reports, presentations, or other documents.
- Interacts with Sector, Corporate and external customer high level executives, administrative, and line management personnel to gather or convey relevant information.
- Coordinates with HR, Security, Facilities, and IT, to ensure all business operational requirements are met.
- H.S. Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of administration experience supporting senior executives.
- Demonstrated use of standard office administrative practices and procedures, including standard office equipment
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, able to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities, detail oriented, strong oral and
- Written communication skills, and demonstrate independent judgment in fast-paced office environment.
- Successful candidate will have a strong commitment to ethics and integrity.
- Active TS/SCI clearance preferred.
- Knowledge of NGC resources, policies, and procedures is desirable.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top