Administrative Assistant 2
Resilient Network Solutions (RNS) is an operating unit within the Communications division of Northrop Grumman Information Systems is seeking as an Administrative Support Professional to join our team in San Diego, CA.
As part of Northrop Grumman's business focus area on Communications, RNS provides world-class communications with a range of capabilities spanning from quick reaction/urgent need programs to complex communication integration efforts.
Candidate will contribute Administrative Support to the Product Lines and Strategic Communications Department. Duties include, but not limited to: schedule meetings, manage multiple calendars, reserve conference rooms and call-in numbers, order office supplies as needed, arrange travel for program personnel, assist with processing expense reports and the ability to work with multiple program teams. Must be flexible, adaptable and work well in a large team environment.
High School diploma with 2-4 years administrative assistant experience required.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and related office efficiency software products
- Requires outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Requires the ability to protect and maintain confidentiality
- Must have the ability to execute tasks and projects independently and work multiple concurrent activities
- Must be an exceptional team player, proactive, self-motivated, well-organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top