Administration Generalist 2 - Engineering Planner
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for an Administration Generalist 2 - Engineering Planner to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in El Segundo, CA.
The selected candidate will plan and coordinate test plans in a lab environment supporting various space, aircraft, and ground systems.
- Develop test plans/procedures
- Manage laboratory information management system (LIMS) database
- Work with program cost account managers (CAMS)
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels. Candidate must be comfortable in a lab environment and be able to collaborate closely with system engineers, hardware designers, and integration/test engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree in an accredited university and 3 years of engineering experience
- An active in-scope DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance
- The ability to obtain program access & SAP/SAR program access
- Experience with testing or test labs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
- Excellent 2-way communication skills (upward and downward)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top