Administration Generalist 2
We are currently seeking an Administration Generalist 2 to join our growing team in Beavercreek, Ohio.
- Support our US Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) customers on Defense Production Act (DPA) Title III technology commercialization projects that are conducted in partnership with manufacturers of high-technology items essential to national defense.
- Work as a Project Coordinator at customer offices located on WPAFB, and function as the primary "face to the customer" for our department.
- Possess strong skills in business analysis, project management, industry research, verbal and written communications, and ability to build professional working relationships.
- Establish and maintain an excellent rapport with AFRL project managers, engineers, scientists, subject matter experts, and industry contractor partners for the Title III portfolio.
- Support the customer with all aspects of portfolio development including project coordination, requirements definition, metrics development, and portfolio execution.
- Must be comfortable working with technical personnel and possess the ability to become familiar with diverse technology areas and terminology.
- Represents the customer's organizational unit on administrative matters.
- Recommends, interprets, and/or implements customer administrative policies and procedures.
- May prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required.
- Travel is not anticipated.
- Minimum of undergraduate degree in business or technical field.
- Zero to five years' work experience required.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and/or maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Secret clearance not required to start work.
- Engineering, technical, or Business undergraduate degree preferred.
- MBA (earned or in progress) a plus.
- Desire candidate with work experience in either manufacturing industry or with the Department of Defense procurement community.
- Familiarity and experience with Department of Defense acquisition processes and Science & Technology planning processes desired.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top