Active Directory Engineer 4
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking an experienced Active Directory Engineer with a background supporting large enterprise Active Directory infrastructures for Government customers to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position supports the Department of State customer and will be located near the Harry S Truman Building in Washington, D.C.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform lifecycle Systems Engineering for existing and new Directory Services capabilities on multi-forest multi-domain Active Directory infrastructure with more than 300 sites worldwide.
- Provide Tier III Support to include in-depth analysis and troubleshooting of issues escalated by Tier II support personnel.
- Perform Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities related to the management of enterprise scale Active Directory to include maintenance actions, engineering changes, upgrades, and remediation of potential security vulnerabilities.
- Support Directory Service Projects to include design, development, testing, and deployment of new or enhanced capabilities or Group Policy.
- Support Active Directory Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) efforts and the development of systems administration processes for Tier II support personnel.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 9 years' experience.
- Must be able to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Must be a quick learner and have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be able to lead the generation of documented processes and procedures for use by operations personnel.
- Familiarity with Remedy Incident and Change Management Modules.
- Experience supporting Active Directory capabilities in distributed enterprises
- Must have strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills with both Technical and Non-Technical personnel.
- Must hold an active Top Secret clearance.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience supporting Department of State (DOS) systems on both unclassified and classified networks
- 5 Years hands-on experience engineering/supporting Active Directory on Windows Server 2012
- Experience engineering/supporting Active Directory with inter-domain trusts in a globally distributed environments with greater than 10,000 endpoints
- Hands-on experience engineering/supporting Federation Services
- Experience developing/supporting Powershell scripts
- Advanced Security certifications (e.g. CISSP, Security ) and relevant Microsoft training and certifications in Windows Servers and Active Directory
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top