Accounting Assistant 3
Northrop Grumman is seeking candidates for an Accounting Assistant 3 role. The selected candidate will play a pivotal role to the team leads and Manager of Accounting. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts payable processing
- Contract billings
- Check disbursements
- Accounts receivable reporting
- Special projects
- Miscellaneous office responsibilities
- Audit support
- High school diploma with a minimum of 4 years' accounting/business related experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- US citizenship with an active top secret clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top