Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services (ES) is seeking candidates for an Accountant 2 role in Redondo Beach, CA. The selected individual will play a key role in supporting the Manager of Restricted Accountingand will work with their team to ensure strong processes and controls are in place and will provide value added services to our partner sectors. Candidate must be detailed oriented, have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and should have strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation, review and submissions of contract billings
- Month end financial analysis and forecasting
- Miscellaneous AR reporting and resolution of billing/payment issues
- Cash collection and forecasting support
- Month end reporting and account analysis
- Accounts Payable processing and forecasting
- Cash Disbursements and bank reconciliations
- Contract/subcontract closeouts
- DCAA incurred cost and billing audit support
- Internal/External customer support
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, accounting or related field with at least 3 years of relevant experience or a master's degree with 1 year of experience
- Active SCI with top secret clearance
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Government contracting experience
- Knowledge of SAP
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top