The selected candidate will apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports within the Flight Operations organization.
He/she will maintain or oversee the control of accounts and records in such areas as disbursements, expenses, tax payments, and income. Compiles and analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, and review and verify accuracy. Analyze balance sheet and profit and loss accounts, and other accounting schedules and reports. Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures.
Additional Duties include:
- Prepare IAT's for month end billing, including accounting for all flight hours and any incidental cost Flight Log entries into FOS software (training provided)
- Maintain and submit monthly projected vs. actual flight hour schedule
- Submit monthly trial balance for review
- Perform monthly account analysis and Blackline account reconciliations
- Fuel consumption and purchase analysis, broken out by aircraft, to monitor total fuel cost and any fluctuations
- Provide data collection support for SEC/IRS reporting
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant accounting experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top