Northrop Grumman is seeking an Accountant 2 to join our Team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in El Segundo, CA.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's MS Sector Business Management and this selected individual will play a pivotal role supporting Contract Accounting Billing activities. Roles and Responsibilities of the Accountant 2 include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare, reconcile and submit complex customer billings in accordance to contract terms
- Analyze and Prepare complex Past POP and Canceling Fund Billings
- Analyze and classify AR Unbilled balances to the unbilled category of the BW tool of complex contracts
- Heavy interface with internal and external customers regarding billing related issues
- Support DCAA billing, internal and external financial audits
- Special projects as needed
Ideal Candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
THIS REQUISTION DOES NOT OFFER RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years accounting and business related experience - OR - a Master's degree with 1 year of experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- US Citizenship is required.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related area
- Knowledge of Government Accounting and FAR clauses
- SAP & Government contracting experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top