2020 Technical Flight Assurance Intern, Gilbert, AZ
- Chandler, AZ
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Space Systems.
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Roles and Responsibilities
Represents Mission Assurance at different review boards including Material Review Boards (MRB), Failure Review Boards (FRB) and Corrective Action Boards (CAB). Provides oversight in discrepancy review, failure investigations, as well as root cause and corrective action determinations. Will work across multiple programs, within a particular work center (i.e. ECWC, I&T, harness, propulsion, etc). Provide support to program Flight Assurance Manager in review of various activities.
1. Work within a work cell (number would depend on projected need)
2. Work across all programs supporting FAM/FAE
3. Work MRB/FRB:
a. Ensuring approved tasks are being completed expeditiously
b. NCR RCCA
c. Monitor COPQ for systemic issues and take/make recommendations for CA
4. Conduct other actions as directed by MA/FA and QA management
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
• Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2020.
• Be majoring in a STEM field
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
• Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2020
• Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top