2020 Intern - Information Systems Security Officers -San Diego, CA; Palmdale, CA
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services.
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups,
and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Information Systems Security Officers to join the Enterprise Services Intern Program. This position will be located in either Palmdale, CA; San Diego, CA
The selected candidate will work in a large facility supporting several fast paced programs. As an intern, you'll participate in a summer internship program to develop competencies in a variety of Cybersecurity
specializations that may include:
Roles and Responsibilities
• Developing System Security Plans
• Creating Risk Assessment Reports
• Validating Security Controls
• Assessing Overall Risk
• Developing mitigation strategies
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
• Be enrolled full-time and pursuing a degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD) from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2020.
• Be majoring in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or other related degrees
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
• Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2020
• Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.7
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top