2020 Intern - Data Analyst AS PMO - Redondo Beach, CA
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups,
and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking summer interns to join the Enterprise Services Intern Program. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
The qualified candidates will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information Technology Solutions Program Management Office in support of Aerospace Systems. We support engineers with the software and resources that they
need to do their jobs. As an intern, you'll participate in a summer internship program to develop competencies in a variety of systems,
software, electrical, and mechanical engineering specializations that may include:
Roles and Responsibilities
• Roadmaps & Documentation - Assist with internal business roadmaps and process documentation.
• Strategy Research - Research and planning regarding internal mobile technology strategy, web based dashboards and
metrics, resource planning tools (servers, apps, licenses), and network zoning (virtual labs, app vault).
• Data Analysis and Data Calls - Interpret and evaluate large subsets of data to draw conclusions and provide metrics.
• General Support - Provide general support to the PMO team.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
• Be enrolled full-time and pursuing a degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD) from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2020.
• Be majoring in any technology or engineering related discipline.
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic
transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents
to your application or profile)
• Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during
• Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S.
citizenship is a pre-requisite)
• Highly fluent with modern technology (mobile, desktop computing, servers,
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top