2020 Intern - Cyber Security - Redondo Beach, CA
An internship or co-op at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Security Intern and will be located in Redondo Beach, CA. The functional experiences you'll gain include, but are not limited to, the following: Physical Security, International Security, Personnel Security, Information Security, Business Continuity, and Enterprise Operations.
• Be enrolled full-time and pursuing a degree (Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD) from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2020.
• Be majoring in Cyber Security, Security Studies, Criminology, Business, Information Assurance or related program
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
• Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2020
• Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
• CompTIA Security+ CE Certification
• Previous internship/co-op experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and
• Good presentation and writing/communication skills.
• Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top