2020 Intern - Business Management -Falls Church, VA
- Falls Church, VA
An internship or co-op at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking a Business Management intern for its highly competitive
summer 2020 Internship Program in McLean, VA.
Our Business Management interns are exposed to some of the basic responsibilities of a financial accountant and analyst in support of Northrop Grumman Sector organizations financial reporting and other duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with preparation of Sector financial statements
- Performing analysis of financial data
- Performing account reconciliations
- Processing routine financial documents such as journal entries
- Assisting with any audit research requirements
- Assist with review of organizational documentation, workflow and processes
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
• Be enrolled full-time and pursuing a degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD) from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2020.
• Be majoring in Business Management, Accounting, Finance, or related degree.
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
• Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2020
• Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
• Previous internship/co-op experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and
• Good presentation and writing/communication skills.
• Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top