2020 Engineer Electrical (Beavercreek, OH)
- Xenia, OH
Northrop Grumman is seeking Electrical Engineers . This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in Beavercreek, OH .
The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with users, customers and other developers.
Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks. Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or has completed their degree (Master's) from an accredited institution
- Be majoring in or having majored in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Aerospace Engineering or a closely related Engineering discipline
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 /4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular)
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top