2020 Business/Project Management Intern (Plymouth, MN)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
We are currently seeking talented individuals an for a Business/Project Management Intern in our Guided Projectiles operating unit in Plymouth, MN. Guided Projectiles develops, fields and produces precision artillery kits and air delivered weapons ala Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- Learn and help design project goals in alignment with customer needs and expectations
- Develop success criteria and determine how those criteria would be measured and tracked - primarily cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Work with senior Program managers to ensure the project remains on time and on budget and help motivate team members to hit their goals and brief senior level management.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university majoring in a Business Administration or a related degree
- Possess an overall cumulative GPA of 3.00/4.0 or higher
- Be eligible to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Prior internship or research experience in related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top