2020 Associate Systems Engineering- Clearfield, UT
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on projects and programs that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university
- Very good organization skills and attention to detail
- Eligible for DOD Secret Clearance. Must be able to obtain access to Special Access programs
- Hard working individual motivated to pursue a career in Systems Engineering
- Understanding of aerospace design practices, standards, and test methods
- Understanding of composite and metallic aerospace structural materials, design practices, processing methods, and specifications
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top