2020 Associate System Integration Engineer-Buffalo, NY
- Buffalo, NY
We're a team of new graduates and experienced professionals, collaborating to achieve our goals. Our teams work with pride across business units toward a common goal: global security. Together, we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a System Integration and Test Engineer . This position will be located at our Electronic Systems Sector Buffalo, NY.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Systems Engineering Integration and Test team in Buffalo, NY. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with other various engineering disciplines (including Software, Digital, and RF), and our customers, to deliver state-of-the-art Simulation Systems solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate test plans and procedures from a set of pre-defined system requirements.
- Execute system level performance testing in accordance with generated test procedures.
- Perform complex test measurements through the use of various commercially available test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, and power meters.
- Apply the appropriate engineering skills to actively troubleshoot and repair non-conformances as they arise.
- Utilize strong communication and interpersonal skills to work closely with an integrated engineering and program team and convey status of issues, problems, and concerns.
- Interface with customers, suppliers, application users, and other technical and support personnel
- Travel to customer site for installation of our systems upon testing completion.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or has completed their degree (Bachelor's or Master's) from an accredited institution with a major in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or related Engineering or Technical field
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 /4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular)
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top