2020 Associate Electronics Engineer
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Technology Services.
At Northrop Grumman, out employees have incredible opportunities to work on projects and programs that impact peoples' lives around the world today and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way.
Out culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only a part of history, they are making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Electronics Engineer to join our dynamic and diverse Technology Services Sector team located in Lanham, Maryland.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Advanced Technical Solutions team working on Space and Satellite applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and test of power subsystem electronics for space satellites.
- Completing or have completed your degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD) from an accredited institution; a degree in a STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) degree area is required.
- Overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
- Educational focus in Power Electronics circuit design.
- E xperience with schematic capture, parts selection and printed wiring board (PWB) layout.
- Strong understanding of analog, digital and power electronics.
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain a government issued security clearance.
- A n overall cumulative GPA of 3.7/4.0 or higher
- Kno wledgeable in power supply design, battery and solar array power management.
- Experience with computer simulation tools such as MatLab and LTSpice.
- Experience with electronic test equipment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top