2020 Assoc. PATHWAYS SC Plng Spec (Baltimore)
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work of projects and programs that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fin along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only of history, they are making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Supply Chain Planning Specialists. This positions will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in Baltimore, MD.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Global Supply Chain organization. The selected candidate will work in a fast paced environment where he/she will interact with multiple disciplines, users, customers, and other developers. The selected candidate must be able to make sound decisions in a timely manner, display strong interpersonal skills, and have an agile perspective of compliance protocol mandated by regulated industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively monitor supplier delivery and quality performance tracking
- Actively support functions to provide comprehensive business forecasting.
- Interfaced with Business Operations Manager to pull and analyze data for GSC Division.
- Coordinate with internal partners to develop competitive and non-competitive sourcing strategies.
- Understand and compare bids and proposals and place Purchase Orders
- Understand and evaluate multiple supplier proposals to place compliant purchase orders.
- Extract, monitor, analyze and validate data and information from multiple sources.
- Develop engaging and collaborative relationships with suppliers and internal partners / customers to drive problem resolution.
A candidate must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or has completed their degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD) from an accredited institution.
- Be majoring in or having majored in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Logistics, Operations Management, Information Systems, Business, or closely related discipline
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at the time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher
- Have demonstrated leadership, critical thinking, and innovative behaviors in past projects, roles, or experiences
- Previous internships/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular)
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations and leading small groups
- Experience in working in an autonomous work environment on complex projects
- Experience in working on business or engineering full life-cycle projects from project inception through launch
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Join our Talent Community: LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers on Facebook http://ar.gy/FacebookNGCareers
FOLLOW Northrop Grumman Corporation on LinkedIn http://ar.gy/LinkedInNGCareers
FOLLOW @NG_Careers on Twitter http://ar.gy/TwitterNGCareers
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: NorthropGrummanMedia http://ar.gy/YouTubeNGCareers
Discover more about our careers at careers.northropgrumman.com
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top