2019 Entry Level Software Development Analyst - El Segundo, CA
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on projects and programs that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Software Development Analyst. This position will be located in El Segundo, CA.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Service, IT Solutions' Business Application Service ERP CoE. The selected candidate will work in a large team consist of remote and on site developers providing software solutions to Northrop Grumman's ERP (SAP) suite of business systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops program's specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company's ERP architecture standards
- Establishes and documents program and technical requirements, ensures software life cycle standards and audit requirements are met
- Revises existing software to correct deficiencies or to satisfy customer's requests for enhancements and modifications
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Completing or has completed their degree (bachelor's, master's, or PhD) from an accredited institution
- Majoring in or having majored in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems
- Overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular)
- Experience in working on business or engineering full life-cycle projects from project inception through launch
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top