2019 Entry Level RF Microwave Design Engineer Principle- Hardware (Baltimore)
Start your future with a new mission; Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
We're a team of entry level and experienced professionals, collaborating to achieve our goals. On the Mission Systems Sector team you'll join our experts in developing systems and solutions that keep our world safe. Together, we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking entry level candidates interested in RF Antenna and Subsystem Design and Analysis for a direct hire opportunity. This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in Baltimore, MD.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Hardware Subsystem Engineering Architecture & Analysis group. The selected candidate will work in a diverse and talented team of engineers developing innovative and cost-effective antenna systems that support a broad range of products and business areas. Responsibilities may include development of active phased array antenna architectures, requirements generation/flow down, antenna system and subsystem analysis, performance modeling, support for range testing, requirements verification, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaboration with System and subsystem architect leads
- Creation of RF and DC budgets
- Performing trade studies
- Hardware interface development
- Derivation of device requirements
- Data collection and analysis
- Production product support
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or have completed their PhD degree from an accredited institution
- Be majoring in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
- Active Secret security clearance
- RF / Microwave Distributed Circuit Design and Theory
- Electromagnetic Modeling: HFSS, CST, TICRA / GRASP
- Advanced Design System: ADS-Keysight
- Digital Signal Processing
- Noise Figure, Third Order Intercept
- Phased Array design, analysis and/or test experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top