2019 - Electrical Intergration and Testing
Internship and Cooperative Education (Co-op) opportunities at Northrop Grumman are unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Internships and Co-ops are a key strategy in Northrop Grumman's college recruiting program. Northrop Grumman offers a variety of challenging internships/co-ops for qualified candidates currently pursuing a Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree in multiple Business disciplines to include Finance, Accounting, CIS/MIS, Marketing, Economics and Human Resources.
Internship and Co-op opportunities may be part time while attending class or full time (minimum 8-12 week commitment) in the summer. Cooperative Education opportunities are limited to participating Northrop Grumman locations and candidates from approved university Cooperative Education programs.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber, C4ISR, strike, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Wondering what you could be doing as an intern or Co-op at Northrop Grumman
Intern will be hired to join the technicians team to perform tasks such as cable certifications, EGSE organization/maintenance and other technician duties to support Spacecraft testing. The intern will also be assigned to develop the EGSE development using software tools that have not been fully vetted out by the electrical team. In this regard, the intern will investigate the various software tools to recommend a product to be used by the EGSE team.
Performance standards that an incumbent must have to be successful in this position include:
- Leadership and teamwork capabilities
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Extracurricular activities (campus organizations, clubs, student organizations, community service)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Be a student who is enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Overall GPA of 3.7
- Prior internship or research experience in related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
Back to top