2019 Business Management Analyst 2 (Woodland Hills)
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on projects and programs that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking candidates interested in Business Management. This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in Woodland Hills, CA.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Business Management organization and will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with well-versed Business Management professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- With our dynamic developmental rotation culture, you will have the opportunity to participate in various assignments within Business Management which can include; Accounting, Program Control, Contracts, Rates & Budgets, Scheduling, Financial Forecasting, and Pricing and Estimating.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or has completed their degree (Masters) from an accredited institution
- Be majoring in or having majored in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, International Business, or closely related discipline
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular)
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top