2019 - Associate Engineer Software - New
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Technology Services.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on projects and programs that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Associate Software Engineers who solve hard problems to join our team of data scientists, software developers, and engineers. This position will be located at our Technology Services Sector at Hill Air Force Base, Utah.
The qualified candidate will become part of the Northrop Grumman's Engineering, Systems, and Integration (ESI) business unit, offering the opportunity to develop company-wide applications under the Agile Framework using modern tools and architectures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the design, creation, and implementation of cloud-based applications
- Develop dashboards and user interfaces to satisfy customer requirements
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of technology trends
- Be completing or has completed their Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited institution.
- Be majoring in or having majored in Computer Science, Software Engineering, OR related degree.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government DoD Secret clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Familiarity with API development.
- Experience with Node.js or Python.
- Experience with responsive web application development with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with version control (Git preferred)
- Experience with design and development of database technology such as Neo4j, SQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Dynamic personality for team and customer interactions
- Strong written communication skills
- Must be self-directed when situation requires
- Ability to wear many different hats in a dynamic environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top