2019 - Associate Engineer Electrical
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Technology Services
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on projects and programs that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Electrical Engineer 1. This position will be located at our Technology Services Sector in Warner Robins, GA.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's team that supports electronic warfare programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
Analyze electronic warfare system capabilities to resolve problems, output requirements, develop software/hardware designs, simulate and test software/hardware products, and perform data analysis.
Development of schematics and drawings
Conduct integration testing and evaluation of complex electronics
Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks.
Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Be completing or has completed their Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited institution.
- Be majoring or having majored in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Applied Mathematics, or closely related degree
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top