2019 Assoc Engr Circuit Dsgn - E&P - MB
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems.
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Ground Systems Development Department based at Northrop Grumman's Space Park in Manhattan Beach, CA is seeking an Associate Engineer Circuit Design interested in developing and integrating Digital and RF hardware focused on ground based applications. The Hardware development responsibilities include satellite system ground based hardware, flight electronics test systems, and site hardware support. The ideal candidate has collegiate and/or industry experience withdesigns from FPGAs (simple to very complex), PCBs, Units, Test Sets, subsystems, to systems. This person will be working onprograms of various sizes ranging from small to large teams.
Some responsibilities include:
- Detailed RF and Digital analysis at the component level
- FPGA design, functional simulation, and test vector creation
- Design review presentations and action item responses
- Schematic generation and printed circuit board floor-planning
- Worst case performance analysis for critical Digital and/or RF signals
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or has completed their degree Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution AND graduating after August 2019.
- Be majoring in or having majored in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) degree.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.7/4.0 or higher.
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
- Experience in VHDL/Verilog and digital design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner and have a strong interest in developing hardware
Join our Talent Community:
LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers on Facebook http://ar.gy/FacebookNGCareers
FOLLOW Northrop Grumman Corporation on LinkedIn http://ar.gy/LinkedInNGCareers
FOLLOW @NG_Careers on Twitter http://ar.gy/TwitterNGCareers
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: NorthropGrummanMedia http://ar.gy/YouTubeNGCareers
Discover more about our careers at careers.northropgrumman.com
Back to top