2019 Administrative Intern - Business Management - McLean, VA
An internship or co-op at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking enrolled college students for its highly competitive summer 2018 Internship Program.
Our Business Management interns are exposed to some of the basic responsibilities of a financial accountant and analyst in support of Northrop Grumman Sector organizations financial reporting and other duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with preparation of Sector financial statements
- Performing analysis of financial data
- Performing account reconciliations
- Processing routine financial documents such as journal entries
- Assisting with any audit research requirements
- Assist with review of organizational documentation, workflow and processes
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university program pursuing degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- US Citizenship with ability to obtain and maintain a clearance
- Must be available to work 10-12 weeks in the summer, 40 hours/week
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience
- Minimum GPA of 3.25or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top