2018 Technical Marketing Intern (Western Region - San Diego)
Resilient Network Solutions Product Lines produces catalog products sold globally to governments and defense industries. We are seeking a year-round intern to assist with product operations including product marketing, customer tracking, product fulfillment and other product related. Candidate must be an excellent communicator and will be interacting with project management, engineers, sales and business development personnel and directly with customers. Candidate must be reliable, organized and highly skilled in using office productivity tools such as Microsoft Excel and Word. Assignments will include organizing and managing customer data, assisting with creation of product sales collateral, completing product deliveries and other related tasks.
- Currently enrollment in a university
- Minimum 2 years of college level curriculum completed in business, communications or related field
- Must be clearable though a clearance is not required
- Competency in using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Tools
- Previous experience with working directly with customers
- Familiarity with product management
- Familiarity with product sales and marketing
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top