2018 Summer Intern Administrative- New
Northrop Grumman Information Systems Sector is seeking a summer intern to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in transforming the future of technology and public health. This is a paid full-time position for the summer of 2018 located in Atlanta, GA. Travel and relocation reimbursement is not available. The qualified candidate will engage in a variety of information management, communications, and administrative tasks to support the organization and our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Populate content and perform quality assurance reviews on program management repository.
• Perform testing and quality assurance reviews on applications and websites.
• Write and edit news articles on program success stories.
• Write and edit procedural documentation.
• Provide event management and communications support for employee engagement events such as town halls, volunteers events, and team meetings.
• Gather input and organize information for reports.
• Plan and coordinate other special projects as needed.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's of Arts or Science degree.
• 3.25 GPA or higher
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Demonstrated teamwork/leadership skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top