2018 PDP Circuit Design Engineer 3 Baltimore (AC&T)
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
We're a team of professionals, collaborating to achieve our goals. On the Mission Systems Sector team you'll join our experts in developing systems and solutions that keep our world safe.
Part of our Mission is developing our entry level talent through our Professional Development Program (PDP). The PDP is a rotational program that provides the opportunity to experience a series of different assignments. The assignments will provide valuable experiences that will broaden the participant's knowledge of the business and help guide each individual in obtaining his/her career goals. The program will support the individual's growth through training, skill development, and networking opportunities. There will also be opportunities to learn, share experiences, and gain insights by collaborating with some of the best minds in the industry. This program gives its participants the ability to choose their assignments from a variety of departments based on their skills, areas of interest, and availability.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Circuit Design Engineers for the PDP. This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in Baltimore, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops circuits used in electronic devices.
- Responsible for layout and mask design, device evaluation and characterization, test box design, prototype construction and checkout, and determination of wafer fabrication processes.
- Prepares test methods and specifications
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data and conducts experimental tests
- Provides finished device approval and prepares customer application information.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or has completed their PhD degree from an accredited institution; It must be no more than 1 year if the degree has already been obtained
- Be majoring in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Physics
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top