2018 Intern-Technical- Returning
Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, or optical areas. Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems. Works from engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions. Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format. Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions. Exclude technicians working in Production or Quality Assurance
- Actively enrolled in at least a Bachelor's Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Math or other technical discipline from an accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.25
- Must be a current participant in the Northrop Grumman intern program.
- Must be a US Citizen or a Permanent Fulltime Citizen.
- Ability to obtain a US government security clearance
- 3.7 GPA or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top